Integration of business operations in the back office
“It was a challenge to integrate the platform with all the systems related to BMcar’s daily operations, such as ERPs, CRMs, BMW systems, customer communication, payments, return assessments, and after-sales services.”
So, we focused on developing a back office that would solve all these business needs, and that would allow the total administration of the platform since a car purchase can be B2B or B2C.
The back office needed to:
· Manage orders and reservations and exchange all customer documentation.
· Define the financial products (renting, leasing, credit), the entry values, and month numbers. This whole process depends on rate definitions for calculations such as Euribor, spread, and depreciation.
· Configure the system, such as the order signal value, the number of reservations per customer, or values that appear by default in the filtering.
· Create a videoconference area where salespeople make calls related to a specific vehicle. For this, a personalized service list was created.
· Create a customer management area where it is possible to view the simulations and surveys historic, saved proposals, and wish list. This area is crucial to better understanding customers and, consequently, offer a better service.